Dundas Valley Golf & Curling Club is a friendly and social club that fosters meaningful and exceptional experiences. In doing so, we offer an atmosphere that recognizes this, as well as the lifestyle of our Members and their guests. To support exceptional experiences for all, and as a courtesy to one another, tasteful and respectful attire is expected in all public areas of the Club. Additionally, we ask Members and their guests to adhere to the following:
Appropriate golf course attire for ladies and men (includes the Long Course and Mackenzie Hughes Par 3 course, as well as a practice facility and driving range):
- If designed and tailored for golf and sold in our Pro Shop or worn on any of the PGA Tours it is deemed appropriate.
- Tops designed and tailored for golf (including those without collars or sleeves) – tops must be tucked in unless designed to be worn untucked.
- Bottoms (e.g. pants, shorts, shirts, skorts, leggings) designed and tailored for golf.
- Dresses designed and tailored for golf.
- Shirts designed and tailored for golf – must be tucked in unless designed to be worn untucked.
- Bottoms (e.g. pants, shorts) designed and tailored for golf.
Headwear and Footwear for golf:
- All headwear is to be worn bill forward.
- Golf hats, caps, or visors can be worn in the Pro Shop, Men’s, and Ladies Locker/Lounge areas of the clubhouse. They should not be worn in any other area of the clubhouse.
- Soft spike or spikeless golf shoes or sandals are mandatory on the golf course.
Appropriate curling attire for ladies and men during play:
- Men may wear tailored curling pants, as well as any appropriate golf pants.
- Ladies may wear tailored curling pants, yoga-style curling pants, curling skirts, or kilts.
- Jeans, sweatpants, and/or jogging pants are not permitted.
- All headwear is to be worn bill forward.
- Hats, caps, or toques can be worn in the ice shed area of the club.
- Approved curling shoes or clean rubber soled footwear can be worn in the ice shed. No other shoes will be accepted in the ice shed.
Appropriate attire for after curling:
- “Smart casual” wear in good repair and tastefully tailored – this includes denim.
- Proper curling attire may be worn in the Bertram Lounge before curling games.
- All headwear should be removed after gameplay.
Entering and Exiting the Clubhouse:
- Members and guests are permitted to enter and exit the Clubhouse in “street” attire.
Appropriate Clubhouse attire:
- All of the golf attire is noted above.
- “Smart casual” wear in good repair and tastefully tailored – this includes denim (other than in the Valley Room).
- Proper curling attire may be worn in the Bertram Lounge during the curling season.
- Sandals for both men and women are permitted in the outdoor service areas of the clubhouse as well as anywhere in the clubhouse.
- Members are encouraged not to wear sports sandals (e.g. flip flops, crocs) in Dining rooms.
- Note that the Club may permit other attire in certain areas of the clubhouse at certain times.
We ask all members to continue to remain diligent in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We ask all members to refrain from attending the Club if you have cold or flu like symptoms and to test for COVID should you experience any of the symptoms. Should you test positive for COVID-19, you must isolate for at least five (5) days from when the symptoms started or when you tested positive. After your isolation period and after you test negative, you must wear a mask in all public indoor settings for at least five (5) days. To read the full COVID-19 guidelines outlined by the Ontario Ministry of Health, click here.
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch
Meet Our Team
905-628-6731, ext. 220
905-628-6731, ext. 215
905-628-6731, ext. 227
905-628-6731, ext. 223
905-628-6731, ext. 228
FOOD & BEVERAGE
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Join Our Team
Dundas Valley is always looking for experienced, professional, and dedicated team players to join our team and regularly hire on a permanent, seasonal and temporary basis.
We offer a friendly, fast-paced professional environment where employees are developed for success. We have a full range of employment opportunities and are always accepting applications from qualified individuals that take pride in their work, love what they do, and look forward to being part of a great team. If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume.
Food & Beverage: Christine O’Brien at email@example.com
Golf/Pro Shop: John Kirkwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greens: Jamie Cutting at email@example.com
Curling: Rob Matheson at firstname.lastname@example.org